Cheap laptops with comfortable keyboards in 2016 – laptop with best keyboard
These days laptops are getting thinner and lighter. This has forced the laptop manufactures to use keyboard that do not have decent key height that result in poor typing experience. No matter how nice are the specifications of a laptop, if it does not don a comfortable keyboard, it is of no use. After all, only if you have a laptop with comfortable keyboard, you will be able properly be able to key in characters. Finding laptop with best keyboard is not easy. You see, even if the keyboard is big, if it does not have proper key travel, your tying experience will hamper in a big way.
Which is best laptop with comfortable keyboard?
#1 Pick is Asus F555LA
I type at 80WPM which is not bad but to achieve that speed, I use an Asus F555LA which is an ultrabook with DVD burner. Asus F555UA excellent chicklet style keys with dedicated number pad. Full HD laptop packing 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution that is powered by fifth generation Intel Core i3-5010u processor at this price range is hard to find. We chose this laptop because it not only has most comfortable keyboard on a laptop but also a nice, roomy touchpad that supports all gestures of windows 10. This makes it a complete laptop too.
* Comfortable laptop keyboard with Asus Ice Cool technology to keep the palm rest cool even under high loads
* Intel Core i3-5010u processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk, DVD drive
* 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports, Windows 10 64-bit
What we look out for when choosing a laptops with comfortable keyboards?
At check laptop, we almost never recommend a laptop to anyone if it does not come with a nice keyboard. And this rule applies in case of 11 inch ultrabooks and even top netbooks where companies sometimes equip their models with poorly designed keyboard. When you are looking for a laptop with best keyboard, you are looking to type a lot on it, someone who will be taking notes and doing some productive work.
With laptops with comfortable keyboard, you are expecting keys to be in proper and correct places. You do not want to deal with small shift key or small enter keys. You should be bothered about the key pitch and how the keyboard’s keys feel in your hands. This is important keyboard is the part you touch the most on a laptop and it is important that the keyboard on laptop is comfortable.
Laptop with best keyboard should have decent tactile feedback and it ought to make a pleasant clicky sound. An ideal laptop for typing should have 1.8mm of keyboard pitch which is also known as vertical travel. This pitch is important as some laptop manufactures outfit their laptops with small pitch making them a poor choice for typing long documents.
Some other amazing choices to look at when choosing the best laptops with comfortable keyboards for typing long documents
This HP laptop features premium design and is the most well-designed laptops with comfortable keyboard to let you do endless hours of typing without causing pain in fingers or palm.
* 6th generation Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz processor
* 8GB RAM, 1000GB hard disk, super-multi DVD burner, Windows 10
* 15.6″ full HD display with anti glare coating
Dell Inspiron i5368-0502GRY
* Four modes – laptop, tent, tablet and stand. Standard size comfortble laptop keyboard with big multi-touch trackpad.
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM + 500GB HDD Storage
* 13.3 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
* Intel Pentium 4405U processor, Windows 10 Operating System
Asus Zenbook UX305UA
This 13 inch ultrabook laptop from Asus is exceptionally thin packing 13.3 inch IPS display that offers iPad like display quality and latest skylake processor from Intel that offers best performance and incredible battery life. It is very compact and lightweight laptop packing power that can dethrone even most powerful laptops out there.
* 13.3-Inch Full-HD IPS Anti-Glare Matte Display with an Ultra-wide 170° Viewing Angle
* Intel Core i5 6200U 2.3GHz (Turbo up to 2.8GHz) Skylake Processor
* 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Solid State Drive; 10-Hours Battery Life
Lenovo Ideapad 700
Lenovo Ideapad 700 packs one of the finest laptop with best keyboard. It is priced very competitively and is easily more than enough powerful to run the latest games, complex auto CAD like apps on laptop and more.
* 15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) display, full size and comfortable laptop keyboard
* Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M for breath-taking graphics performance
* Intel Core i5 6300HQ normal voltage processor for higher performance
* 12GB RAM, 256GB solid state drive, Windows 10
Acer Aspire S13
The Acer S13 is a thin and light ultrabook laptop that delivers stunning performance thanks to latest i5 processor that is paired with 8GB RAM and super-fast 256GB of SSD storage. It has nice, spacious keyboard with big touchpad.
* Full HD 1080p display with 1920×1080 resolution
* Intel Core i5 skylake processor, 8GB RAM
* Speedy 256GB SSD, Windows 10 64-bit
Dell Inspiron i3552
This Dell laptop is light on the wallet but heavy on performance. It is fast enough to run your daily tasks on web and will no problem running office apps. It has full size laptop keyboard with dedicated number pad as well. One of the cheapest and best laptops with comfortable keyboard.
* Intel Pentium N3700 1.6 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included; 8 GB Maximum
* 500 GB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
* 15.6 Inch HD (1366×768 pixels) LED-lit Screen
* Windows 10 Operating System; Black Chassis