Cheap laptops with comfortable keyboards in 2017 – laptop with best keyboard
These days laptops are getting thinner and lighter. This has forced the laptop manufactures to use keyboard that do not have decent key height that result in poor typing experience. No matter how nice are the specifications of a laptop, if it does not don a comfortable keyboard, it is of no use. After all, only if you have a laptop with comfortable keyboard, you will be able properly be able to key in characters. Finding laptop with best keyboard is not easy. You see, even if the keyboard is big, if it does not have proper key travel, your tying experience will hamper in a big way.
Which is best laptop with comfortable keyboard?
Lenovo Ideapad 510
Lenovo Ideapad 510 is our number one choice for laptop with best keyboard. Its keyboard has perfect layout with appropriate key pitch for easy and stress-free typing experience. It comes with backlit feature which is useful in low-light environments. Its palm rest is smooth and cool to touch to ensure long typing sessions more comfortable. The screen is a visual delight packing full HD resolution which paired with a stereo Harman Kardon speaker system makes it an ideal laptop for consuming content. Powering everything is the latest 7th generation Intel kabylake processor that promises to take your productivity to next level. It delivers terrific performance and 5-hour battery life. It is the best laptop with comfortable keyboard.
* 15.6″ FHD 1920×1080 pixel resolution
* Intel Core i7-7500U kabylake processor + Intel HD Graphics 620
* 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, backlit keyboard, harmon kardon speakers
What we look out for when choosing a laptops with comfortable keyboards?
At check laptop, we almost never recommend a laptop to anyone if it does not come with a nice keyboard. And this rule applies in case of 11 inch ultrabooks and even top netbooks where companies sometimes equip their models with poorly designed keyboard. When you are looking for a laptop with best keyboard, you are looking to type a lot on it, someone who will be taking notes and doing some productive work.
With laptops with comfortable keyboard, you are expecting keys to be in proper and correct places. You do not want to deal with small shift key or small enter keys. You should be bothered about the key pitch and how the keyboard’s keys feel in your hands. This is important keyboard is the part you touch the most on a laptop and it is important that the keyboard on laptop is comfortable.
Laptop with best keyboard should have decent tactile feedback and it ought to make a pleasant clicky sound. An ideal laptop for typing should have 1.8mm of keyboard pitch which is also known as vertical travel. This pitch is important as some laptop manufactures outfit their laptops with small pitch making them a poor choice for typing long documents.
Some other amazing choices to look at when choosing the best laptops with comfortable keyboards for typing long documents
This HP laptop features premium design and is the most well-designed laptops with comfortable keyboard to let you do endless hours of typing without causing pain in fingers or palm. It is powerful packing i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk to ensure you never run out of space. The screen is full HD and has been given anti-glare coating for comfortable viewing. Truly, a laptop with best keyboard.
* 6th generation Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz processor
* 8GB RAM, 1000GB hard disk, super-multi DVD burner, Windows 10
* 15.6″ full HD display with anti glare coating
Asus Zenbook UX330UA
This 13 inch ultrabook laptop from Asus is exceptionally thin packing 13.3 inch IPS display that offers iPad like display quality and latest skylake processor from Intel that offers best performance and incredible battery life. It is very compact and lightweight laptop packing power that can dethrone even most powerful laptops out there. Asus Zenbook UX330UA is the only ultrabook with fingerprint reader on this list that enhances security by a long shot. Only your finger will be able to unlock your laptop. The full-size keyboard has 1.5mm key travel so you will no trouble for typing for many hours continuously. It has backlit feature as well which helps you type in dim conditions comfortably. An well-speced ultrabook with best keyboard.
* 13.3-Inch Full-HD IPS Anti-Glare Matte Display
* Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.1GHz) kabylake Processor
* 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Solid State Drive; 10-Hours Battery Life
Dell Inspiron i5368
Dell Inspiron i5368 packs an extremely comfortable keyboard. The keys are well-spaced and offer excellent tactile feedback for splendid typing experience. The screen has Dell’s true-life tech that ensures excellent viewing angles. You can also fold it backwards to use it as convertible laptop. Its ULV processor has right balance between performance and battery life. A top-class laptop with best keyboard.
* Four modes – laptop, tent, tablet and stand. Standard size comfortable laptop keyboard with big multi-touch trackpad.
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM + 500GB HDD Storage
* 13.3 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
* Intel Core i3-6100U processor, Windows 10 Operating System
I type at 80WPM which is not bad but to achieve that speed, I use an Asus F556LA which is an ultrabook with DVD burner. Asus F556UA excellent chicklet style keys with dedicated number pad. A full HD laptop packing 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution that is powered by Intel Core i3-6100u processor at this price range is hard to find. We chose this laptop because it not only has most comfortable keyboard on a laptop but also a nice, roomy touchpad that supports all gestures of windows 10. This makes it a laptop with best keyboard.
* Comfortable laptop keyboard with Asus Ice Cool technology to keep the palm rest cool even under high loads
* Intel Core i3-6100u processor, 4GB RAM, 1000GB hard disk, DVD drive
* 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports, Windows 10 64-bit
Lenovo Ideapad 700
Lenovo Ideapad 700 packs one of the finest laptop with best keyboard. It is priced very competitively and is easily more than enough powerful to run the latest games, complex auto CAD like apps on laptop and more.
* 15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) display, full size and comfortable laptop keyboard
* Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M for breath-taking graphics performance
* Intel Core i5 6300HQ normal voltage processor for higher performance
* 12GB RAM, 256GB solid state drive, Windows 10
Acer Aspire S13
The Acer S13 is a thin and light ultrabook laptop that delivers stunning performance thanks to latest i5 processor that is paired with 8GB RAM and super-fast 256GB of SSD storage. Its full HD 13.3 inch screen has IPS tech that gives you wide viewing angles to let you work on the laptop from any angle. It will allow you to easily share content with people sitting around you. It has nice, spacious keyboard with big touchpad and backlit keys to assist you type in dark.
* Full HD 1080p display with 1920×1080 resolution
* Intel Core i5 skylake processor, 8GB RAM
* Speedy 256GB SSD, Windows 10 64-bit
Dell Inspiron i3552
This Dell laptop is light on the wallet but heavy on performance. It is fast enough to run your daily tasks on web and will no problem running office apps. It has full size laptop keyboard with dedicated number pad as well. One of the cheapest and best laptop with comfortable keyboard especially if you are on tight budget.
* Intel Pentium N3700 1.6 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L RAM, 500 GB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
* 15.6 Inch HD (1366×768 pixels) LED-lit Screen