Laptop with fingerprint scanner in 2017 – ultrabooks with finger print reader
Laptop with fingerprint readers are essential for keeping your computer as secure as possible. A laptop with finger print scanner is easiest way to log in
Fingerprint reader is considered on top of the list for many laptop buyers. Number of laptop thieves have increased multifold over the past few years and it has now become indispensable for a business user to buy a laptop / ultrabook with finger print reader in order to maximize the level of security. There is no such thing as “enough security” for businessmen. These days people are buying smartphones with built in fingerprint readers because they do not want their data to land in someone else’s hand.
The fingerprint reader is located in between the touchpad’s left and right buttons. To use it, just swipe either in upward or downward direction. Of course if you are using gloves you can us other log in options like picture password in windows 10 or normal word password in other windows versions. It shall be noted that no Apple computer comes with a fingerprint reader which pretty much shows how much the Cupertino giant cares about business users. A lot of these laptops come from HP and Dell which are apparently most popular laptop manufactures in America.
Best fingerprint laptop Asus P2540UA
Asus P2540UA is a business class laptop with fingerprint reader and TPM security. It offers 9-hours battery life and comes with latest 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM for smooth computing experience. It has ample 1TB hard disk storage. The keyboard is full size and has numeric keypad as well for faster number entry.
* 7th Gen Intel Core i5 7200U dual core with 8GB of RAM and 1TB 5400RPM HDD.
* 15.6-inch anti-glare FHD panel and upgradable memory door on bottom side for easy access.
* Total 4 USB ports. 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB2.0. 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA port, TPM, 9hrs battery life
Why laptop with fingerprint scanners still best matter?
There are now many different ways to log-in into a laptop computer. While most popular way is still entering your password, the best is getting a laptop with fingerprint reader. It adds an additional layer of strong protection as nobody can replicate your fingerprints.
It is easy to crack a password but same cannot be said for fingerprints as they are unique to every single individual. To use a fingerprint scanner on a computer, just swipe down on the scanning area and windows will automatically unlock your laptop. This also makes it a faster way to login as you do not need to enter a string of characters and numbers to unlock your laptop – just swiping your finger does the job. Also compared to login using your webcam, fingerprint scanner is still way faster. Unlike webcam login, which does not work as expected in dim-lightening conditions, fingerprint readers do not face this problem.
Acer Aspire S 13
Acer Aspire S13 is best suited for businessmen and professionals. It weighs mere 2.87-lbs and is 0.57-inch thin so you can carry it around with no problem. It has superior 13.3” touchscreen with IPS technology making it ideal for productivity. Build quality is amazing and it even has backlit keyboard. You can use its touchscreen to interact with operating system using fingers. All iPad-like multitouch gestures work. An excellent ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader.
* Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.5GHz
* 13.3″ Full-HD (1920×1080) IPS Display, Multi-touch screen, supporting 10-finger touch
* 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, 3-cell Li-Polymer Battery (4810 mAh), Up to 13-hours Battery Life
The Asus Q304UA is a no compromise laptop packing top level specifications for the year 2017. It packs latest i7 kabylake ultrabook processor which is very efficient, thus giving great battery life. Its screen is home to a full HD panel that looks great from every angle. With its 360-degree flip-and-fold design, you can use it tablet mode when required. Keyboard is backlit and well-laid out for comfortable typing experience. Easily the best laptop with fingerprint reader.
* 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U mobile processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
* 13.3″ Full HD 10-point multitouch screen, 1920 x 1080 resolution
* 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Weighs 3.31 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin, Backlit keyboard, Built-in fingerprint reader
Lenovo ThinkPad E570
Lenovo ThinkPad E570 is a cheap and solid laptop with fingerprint reader. It has i5 processor, 4GB RAM and 500GB hard disk which makes it ideal for business and daily computing tasks. It is thin, light and powerful and packs the award winning keyboard.
| 15.6″ HD display, Windows, Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD
Asus ZenBook UX330UA
The Asus Zenbook UX330 is an affordable ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader. It has latest kabylake i5 processor that is powerful and delivers long battery life. It has backlit keyboard that lets you type accurately and precisely. It has fast DDR4 RAM and storage with ultra-thin 0.5” profile and 4-pound lightweight unibody. Despite being so thin, Asus has managed to squeeze in Harman kardon speakers that have amazing sound output.
* 13.3″ wide view screen with full HD resolution, 1920×1080 pixels
* Intel Core i5-7200U ultra-low voltage processor @2.5GHz, turbo boosts to 3.1GHz
* 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory and 256GB Solid State Drive, 3 built-in USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.1 Type C, backlit keyboard, fingerprint reader, 10-hour battery life
Lenovo Flex 4 2-in-1 Laptop
If you are looking for an affordable convertible laptop with fingerprint reader, then you should check out the Lenovo Flex 4. It has latest i5 kabylake processor backed by whopping 16GB RAM and 256GB SSD for lagless computing experience.
| 14-inch full HD touchscreen panel, 1920×1080 pixels
| Intel Core i5-7200U kabylake processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260
Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 is an ultrabook with long battery life. Boasting an all day long battery life, this Lenovo laptop gives you the ultimate in flexibility and control with its four usage modes, laptop, tent, stand and tablet. Its latest i3 processor ensures quick performance for your daily computing tasks and SSD ensures everything loads instantly. It has compact dimensions but still packs a full size keyboard that has backlit keys.
| 12.5″ Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen, HD (1366×768) with IPS technology
| Intel Core i3-6100U processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader
ASUS ZenBook 3 UX390UA
Meet the Asus Zenbook 3 that is powered by the latest Intel’s seventh generation flagship processor, the i7-7500U. This 13-inch ultrabook makes use of special copper pipes to keep the system running cool. Packing 12.5-inch IPS display, it has full HD resolution and delivers long battery life of nine hours on single charge. Couple that with 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM and it totally destroys the competition. This is the best ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader of 2017.
* Latest 7th-generation Kaby Lake Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7 GHz (Turbo to 3.5 GHz) Cooled by copper-alloy heat pipe and liquid-crystal-polymer fan
* 12.5″ IPS-type full HD Display with 178° viewing angles encased in corning Gorilla glass 4. Ultra-slim bezel at only 7.6mm
* 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 1.2MP webcam
* All-day 40WHr Li-Polymer battery providing up to 9 hours of battery life. Features Fast charging: charge to 60% in only 49 minutes
HP ProBook 450 G4
Everybody loves HP when it comes to business laptops and this list would be incomplete if we do not mention the amazing HP ProBook 450 G4. This laptop packs all ingredients for a perfect business laptop. With the Probook 450, you get the latest 7th generation Intel kabylake laptop processor, 16GB RAM, anti glare display to let you type in brightly lit environment and a very thin chassis that one expects from an ultrabook. You also get SSD for shockproof data security and enhanced user experience. Keyboard is accurately laid out and its backlit keys let you type in dark. You simply cannot go wrong with it. A top-class ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader.
* 15.6″ HD anti-glare display with Full HD (1920×1080) with Intel HD Graphics 620
* Intel 7th Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7Ghz (4M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
* 256 GB SSD + 16GB DDR4 2133 Memory
Asus Q324UA is an ultra-thin best ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader. It has a beautiful convertible display that lets you use it as tablet. With its powerful i7 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD, the Asus Q324UA offers strong performance and a fingerprint reader to keep the data stored on it secured.
* Intel Core i7 7500U 2.7 GHz Processor + Intel HD Graphics 620
* 13.3 inch full HD screen, 1920×1080
* 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 2.8 pounds
Lenovo ThinkPad E570
The Lenovo ThinkPad E570 is one of the few laptops that come with latest specifications. Lenovo is amongst the few companies that are still committed in manufacturing laptops with fingerprint reader. This one is powered by seventh generation i7 kabylake processor and has 16GB RAM, making it an ideal multitasker. This laptop has best battery life thanks to the big 6-cell battery and power-frugal processor. It is easily the best of the bunch. The keyboard is full size, packing numeric keypad and has decent pitch too. There is dedicated Nvidia’s laptop GPU onboard as well allowing you to work with GPU-intensive apps like Auto CAD, Photoshop and gaming. If you are looking for a dependable laptop with fingerprint reader, look no further.
* Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core mobile processor, 2.7 GHz up to 3.5 GHz + Nvidia GTX950M dedicated graphics card
* 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 2 x USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, DVD-RW
* 15.6 inch Full HD IPS LED Blacklight AntiGlare Display (1920 x 1080), Intel HD Graphics 620
* Windows 10 Home 64 English, 0.9″ Thin, 5.1lbs Weight