Laptop with fingerprint scanner in 2018 – ultrabooks with finger print reader
Laptop with fingerprint readers are essential for keeping your computer as secure as possible. A laptop with finger print scanner is easiest way to log in
Fingerprint reader is considered on top of the list for many laptop buyers. Number of laptop thieves have increased multifold over the past few years and it has now become indispensable for a business user to buy a laptop / ultrabook with finger print reader in order to maximize the level of security. There is no such thing as “enough security” for businessmen. These days people are buying smartphones with built in fingerprint readers because they do not want their data to land in someone else’s hand.
The fingerprint reader is located in between the touchpad’s left and right buttons. To use it, just swipe either in upward or downward direction. Of course if you are using gloves you can us other log in options like picture password in windows 10 or normal word password in other windows versions. It shall be noted that no Apple computer comes with a fingerprint reader which pretty much shows how much the Cupertino giant cares about business users. A lot of these laptops come from HP and Dell which are apparently most popular laptop manufactures in America.
Best fingerprint laptop 2018
Lenovo Ideapad 320S
Everybody loves Lenovo when it comes to business laptops and this list would be incomplete if we do not mention the latest Ideapad 320S. This laptop packs all ingredients for a perfect business and everyday laptop. With the Lenovo Ideapad 320S, you get the latest 7th generation Intel kabylake laptop processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and a very thin chassis that one expects from an ultrabook. You also get SSD for shockproof data security and enhanced user experience. Keyboard is accurately laid out and its backlit keys let you type in dark. You simply cannot go wrong with it. A top-class ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader.
* 14″ FHD display with Full HD (1920×1080) with Intel HD Graphics 620
* Intel 7th Core i5-7200U Processor 2.5Ghz (4M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
* 256 GB SSD + 8GB DDR4 2133 Memory, backlit keyboard, fingerprint reader
Why laptop with fingerprint scanners still best matter?
There are now many different ways to log-in into a laptop computer. While most popular way is still entering your password, the best is getting a laptop with fingerprint reader. It adds an additional layer of strong protection as nobody can replicate your fingerprints.
It is easy to crack a password but same cannot be said for fingerprints as they are unique to every single individual. To use a fingerprint scanner on a computer, just swipe down on the scanning area and windows will automatically unlock your laptop. This also makes it a faster way to login as you do not need to enter a string of characters and numbers to unlock your laptop – just swiping your finger does the job. Also compared to login using your webcam, fingerprint scanner is still way faster. Unlike webcam login, which does not work as expected in dim-lightening conditions, fingerprint readers do not face this problem.
Acer Swift 3
The Acer Swift 3 is a no compromise, affordable laptop packing top level specifications for the year 2017. It packs latest i5 kabylake-r ultrabook processor which is very efficient, thus giving great battery life of upto 10-hours. Pair that with a very capable Nvidia discrete MX150 GPU and you have a powerful thin ultrabook that handles anything and everything – from gaming to productivity. Its screen is home to a full HD panel that looks great from every angle. Keyboard is backlit and well-laid out for comfortable typing experience. The entire chassis is made of aluminum and cool to touch. Easily the best laptop with fingerprint reader.
* 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
* 14-inch Full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
* 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Measuring .71 inches thin and weighing just 3.31 lbs., Backlit keyboard, Built-in fingerprint reader
ASUS VivoBook F510UA
Asus Vivobook F510UA features the latest 8th generation i5 quad core processor that is only found in handful of laptops right now. It features Nano Edge display which means there incredibly small bezels. This allowed Asus to make the laptop more compact. This is a proper mainstream laptop with 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk plus the added benefit of a fingerprint reader. It is attractively priced and evne features a full HD resolution. If you are a looking for a cheap, compact laptop that is thin and affordable, go for this one.
* 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U quad core processor
* 15.6″ matte display with Full HD resolution
* 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD; Fingerprint sensor
Asus P2540UA is a business class laptop with fingerprint reader and TPM security. It offers 9-hours battery life and comes with latest 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM for smooth computing experience. It has ample 1TB hard disk storage. The keyboard is full size and has numeric keypad as well for faster number entry.
* 7th Gen Intel Core i5 7200U dual core with 8GB of RAM and 1TB 5400RPM HDD.
* 15.6-inch anti-glare FHD panel and upgradable memory door on bottom side for easy access.
* Total 4 USB ports. 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB2.0. 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA port, TPM, 9hrs battery life
Lenovo Yoga 710
If you are looking for an affordable convertible laptop with fingerprint reader, then you should check out the Lenovo Yoga 710. It has latest i5 skylake processor backed by whopping 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD for lagless computing experience. It is one of the cheaper laptops with fingerprint reader. What we like about it is fact it is a full size laptop with 15″ display, yet it is light and packs touchscreen which works very well with Windows 10.
| 15.6-inch full HD touchscreen panel, 1920×1080 pixels
| Intel Core i5-6200U skylake processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10, Fingerprint reader, JBL stereo system
Lenovo Ideapad 720
Lenovo Ideapad 720 is a cheap and solid laptop with fingerprint reader. It offers long battery life, i3 processor, 6GB RAM and 1000GB hard disk which makes it ideal for business and daily computing tasks. This is a large 17″ laptop capable of replacing a desktop.
| 17.3″ HD+ display (1600×900), Windows, 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U processor, 6GB RAM, 1000 GB HDD
The Asus Zenbook is an affordable ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader. It has latest kabylake-R i5 processor that is powerful and delivers long battery life. It has backlit keyboard that lets you type accurately and precisely. It has fast DDR4 RAM and storage with ultra-thin 0.5” profile and 4-pound lightweight unibody. Despite being so thin, Asus has managed to squeeze in Harman kardon speakers that have amazing sound output.
* 13.3″ wide view screen with full HD resolution, 1920×1080 pixels
* Intel Core i5-8250U ultra-low voltage processor @2.5GHz, turbo boosts to 3.1GHz
* 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR4 memory and 256GB Solid State Drive, 3 built-in USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.1 Type C, backlit keyboard, fingerprint reader, 10-hour battery life
Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260
Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 is an ultrabook with long battery life. Boasting an all day long battery life, this Lenovo laptop gives you the ultimate in flexibility and control with its four usage modes, laptop, tent, stand and tablet. Its latest i5 processor ensures quick performance for your daily computing tasks and SSD ensures everything loads instantly. It has compact dimensions but still packs a full size keyboard that has backlit keys.
| 12.5″ Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen, FHD (1920×1080) with IPS technology
| Intel Core i5-6300U processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader
Lenovo Flex 5
The Lenovo Flex 5 is one of the few laptops that come with latest specifications. Lenovo is amongst the few companies that are still committed in manufacturing laptops with fingerprint reader. This one is powered by seventh generation i7 kabylake processor and has 8GB RAM, making it an ideal multitasker. This laptop has best battery life thanks to the big battery and power-frugal dual core i7 processor. It is easily the best of the bunch. The keyboard is full size and backlit for easy data entry. You can fold its display and use it as tablet.
* 15.0 FHD IPS (1920×1080); Touch display
* Intel Core i7-7500U 7th generation quad core processor; 8GB DDR4; 1TB HDD
* Integrated graphics; Windows 10 Home; 2×2 WiFi AC; 2x USB 3.0, 1x Type-C (3.0); 720P HD camera; Bluetooth 4.1; 3 Cell 52.5Wh, 8 Hour battery life;
* backlit keyboard; Fingerprint reader; Windows Hello
Acer Aspire S 13
Acer Aspire S13 is best suited for businessmen and professionals. This 13 inch ultrabook weighs mere 2.87-lbs and is 0.57-inch thin so you can carry it around with no problem. It has superior 13.3” touchscreen with IPS technology making it ideal for productivity. Build quality is amazing and it even has backlit keyboard. You can use its touchscreen to interact with operating system using fingers. All iPad-like multitouch gestures work. An excellent ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader.
* Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.5GHz
* 13.3″ Full-HD (1920×1080) IPS Display, Multi-touch screen, supporting 10-finger touch
* 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, 3-cell Li-Polymer Battery (4810 mAh), Up to 13-hours Battery Life
Asus Q324UA is an ultra-thin best ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader. It has a beautiful convertible display that lets you use it as tablet. With its powerful i7 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD, the Asus Q324UA offers strong performance and a fingerprint reader to keep the data stored on it secured.
* Intel Core i7 7500U 2.7 GHz Processor + Intel HD Graphics 620
* 13.3 inch full HD screen, 1920×1080
* 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 2.8 pounds
ASUS ZenBook 3 UX490UA
Meet the Asus Zenbook 3 that is powered by the latest Intel’s seventh generation flagship processor, the i7-7500U. This 14-inch ultrabook makes use of special copper pipes to keep the system running cool. Packing 14-inch IPS display, it has full HD resolution and delivers long battery life of nine hours on single charge. Couple that with 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM and it totally destroys the competition. This is the best ultrabook laptop with fingerprint reader of 2018.
* Latest 7th-generation Kaby Lake Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7 GHz (Turbo to 3.5 GHz) Cooled by copper-alloy heat pipe and liquid-crystal-polymer fan
* 14-Inch Full HD display with 178° viewing angles encased in Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Ultra-slim bezel at only 7.46mm
* 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 1.2MP webcam
* All-day 40WHr Li-Polymer battery providing up to 9 hours of battery life. Features Fast charging: charge to 60% in only 49 minutes