Best 11.6 inch ultrabook in 2016: Thin 11″ laptops
To keep it short, a 2016 11 inch ultrabook packs more power than a netbook. These 11.6 inch ultrabooks are compact and powerful at the same time
Most of us think of Ultrabooks as laptops with 13 or 15 inch displays but some yearn for even smaller 11 inch ultrabooks. For such people portability is the utmost priority. These are not just netbooks or mini laptops as they pack same the extra ordinary power like their bigger 15 inch ultrabook models. By the way, if all you do is web surfing and normal office work without a lot of multitasking involved then a netbook will suit you better. They are cheaper too. Find best netbook in 2016 here.
All of these cheap 11 ” ultrabook laptops come with solid state drives, excellent display quality, spacious keyboards and at least 5-6 hours of real world use. Of course unlike bigger 13 ” ultrabook or 15 inchers, these are much easier to lug around. It shall be noted that not all 11.6 inch laptops are ultrabooks.
People love 11.6 inch ultrabook or thin 11″ laptops for their compactness, light weight and power. Some of these have touchscreens and backlit keyboards too to help to type in dimly lit places. The new one from Microsoft even packs a stylus to let you write directly on the display.
Best 11 inch ultrabook is Dell i3169-0010BLU
This ultrabook comes with 11 inch touchscreen display, convertible laptop design that doubles it as tablet and powerful processor. If money is not a problem, consider getting this Dell. It comes with latest ultrabook processor, Intel Core M3 which normally runs at 900MHz to conserve battery life but bumps to 2.2GHz when doing heavy work. It comes with spacious 500GB hard disk and 4GB RAM to ensure excellent user experience. Plus, it looks the best too.
* Intel Core m3 6Y30 0.9 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM + 500 GB HDD Storage
* 11.6 Inch HD (1366×768 pixels) LED-Lit Touchscreen Display
* Windows 10 Operating System; Bali Blue
Best 11 inch ultrabook should come with these specificationss
Power-frugal processor: An ultrabook with 11 inch display should come with a power-frugal processor that gives great performance and battery life. It should be able to maintain a balance between the two. Since ultrabooks have fairly thin chassis, manufactures equip them with ultra-low voltage processors that dissipate little heat while delivering stellar battery life and performance.
Excellent battery life: Thanks to ultra low voltage processors, battery life is excellent on most 11 inch ultrabooks. You will easily be able to leave your charger at home as most offer around 5-6 hour runtime on single charge.
Comfortable keyboard: If you buy a high quality 11 inch ultrabook from below given list, you will have a laptop with best keyboard and multi-touch touchpad. An ideal keyboard should have 1.5-1.8mm key pitch and appropriate distance between keys for best typing experience.
Cheapest 11 inch ultrabook of 2016 Asus Transformer Book Flip Tp200sa
This touchscreen ultrabook with 11″ display is currently being sold at discounted prices. It has powerful Intel processor and is tweaked for windows 10. Despite being so thin, it has lots of connectivity options. You can use this 11″ ultrabook as tablet and in tent mode, making it great for watching movies or viewing presentations. This laptop is extremely thin and light weighing mere 2.5 pounds and being mere 0.7-inch thin.
* Intel Celeron N3050 processor
* 2GB of memory, and 32GB solid state drive
* 11.6 in HD WXGA touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
* USB 3.0, USB 2.0, micro HDMI, and USB-C Gen ports
* Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system
HP Spectre X2 12-a008nr
This HP Spectre X2 might have 12″ display instead of 11″ but it is so compact you would not ever feel that you have bought a larger laptop. It packs latest Core M ultrabook processor by Intle and packs IPS display that offers super wide viewing angles. It is tweaked for windows 10 and runs buttery smooth thanks to 128GB SSD and fast processor. It has battery life of 10 hours on single charge.
* 12.0 inch diagonal WUXGA+ IPS WLED-backlit Display (1920 x 1280) Touchscreen
* Intel Core m3-6Y30 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 515
* 128 GB M.2 solid-state drive + 4GB DDR3 RAM
Dell Inspiron 11 3000
This 11″ ultrabook is the best one of the lot packing a powerful processor and near 5 star rating at amazon store. It runs the latest version of Windows, the Windows 10 and comes with spacious 500GB hard disk and 4GB RAM. The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 is clearly the best 11 inch ultrabook out there.
* Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM; Integrated Intel HD Graphics
* 500 GB HDD Storage
* 11.6 Inch WXGA (1366×768) LED-lit Screen
* Windows 10 Operating System
Lenovo IdeaPad 100S
We are still not sure how Lenovo is able to offer an 11″ ultrabook for under 200 dollars. Our staff uses this laptop and it is amazingly thin and light. All of this site’s articles are written on it and we get whole day battery life from it. Its keyboard is simply superb! It wakes from up sleep in one second and runs applications quickly thanks to flash storage and fast processor. Get it while the stocks last.
* 11.6″ 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
* Atom Z3735F quad core processor by Intel, integrated graphics
* 32GB eMMC SSD, 2GB DDR3 RAM
HP Pavilion 11
HP Pavilion 11 is a 11 inch HP ultrabook packing latest Intel processor and touchscreen display allowing user to directly interact with the display. Since windows 10 is optimized for touchscreen, you will love using HP Pavilion 11 for your daily tasks and business use.
* Intel Pentium N3700 1.6 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L RAM + 500 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
* Windows 10
* 11.6-Inch 1366×768 pixel LED-lit Touch Screen
Asus VivoBook E200HA
Asus VivoBook E200HA has ultra compact design and offers whopping 13+ battery life on a single charge. It has decent enough performance for your daily work and boots OS and apps quickly thanks to flash storage and the fact it is tweaked for windows 10. Typing is a breeze on it thanks to excellent keyboard and roomy touchpad that accepts all windows 10 gestures.
* 11.6″ display with HD resolution
* Intel quad core Atom processor, integrated graphics
* 32GB flash storage + 2GB RAM
HP Stream 11
The HP Stream 11 has been selling like hotcakes since the very beginning. People love HP as company as they offer excellent after sales service. It runs Windows 10 and loads apps quickly thanks to its flash drive.
* 11.6″ HD display
* Intel N3050 powerful processor
* Windows 10 with pre-loaded Office 365
* 32 GB Solid-State Drive, 2 GB SDRAM
The Cloudbook from Acer takes the crown of cheapest 11 inch ultrabook of 2016. It is not only incredbily thin but super cheap too. Priced well-below 200 dollars, it comes with 1 year warranty. The Acer Cloudbook has excellent computing power for your daily needs and more.
* Intel Celeron N3050 1.6 GHz
* 100% Genuine Windows 10 OS with free Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription
* 8-hour battery life
* 11.6-Inch HD Screen, Intel HD Graphics
* 2GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory
* 32 GB Internal Storage
Acer Aspire R 11
Do not underestimate this 11″ ultrabook. It packs alot of power underhood and is built like a tank. Featuring latest Intel processor, 4GB RAM and 500GB hard disk, the Acer Aspire R 11 features serious looks and specs.
* Intel N3700 processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
* 500 GB Hard Drive
* 11.6-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
* Windows 10 operating system
Asus Transformer Book
This is one of the few 11″ ultrabooks with under $500 price tag which is as unbelievably thin and features a detachable screen that allows the user to use it as standalone tablet. Powered by quad core Intel processor, the Asus Transformer Book boasts extra ordinary 9 hour battery life. It does not have the horse power of a Dell Inspiron or Acer R11 but is good enough for office, some Photoshop, Skype and web browsing. If you are into detachable laptops, consider ones where package includes keyboard dock. Asus Transformer book comes with one.
* 11 inch IPS display with HD resolution
* 64GB fast SSD drie with 4GB RAM
* Quad core Intel processor
* Keyboard dock with multi touch trackpad
* Genuine Windows 10 operating system pre loaded.
Acer Switch 10E
Acer Switch 10E is an amazing deal where you are getting a small 11″ ultrabook whose display is detachable, allowing user to use it as standalone computer. It comes preloaded with Windows 10 and beefy battery that gives 12 hour of runtime on a single charge.
* Intel quad core processor
* Windows 10, Up to 12-hour battery life
* 32GB Internal Storage, 2GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory
* 10.1 inch HD Screen, Intel HD Graphics
Lenovo ThinkPad 11E
Lenovo Thinkpad 11E is a 11 inch ultrabook that comes with solid state drive. It features 11.6″ display packing HD resolution and has anti glare coating allowing user to use the 11″ ultrabook in brightly lit environments.
* Intel Celeron Quad-core N2940 1.83GHz processor
* 11.6 inch HD display with anti glare coating
* 4GB DDR3 RAM + 128GB Solid State Drive
* Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Bluetooth, 720P HD Webcam
* 4-Cell (35 WHr) Lithium-Ion; up to 6.6hrs battery life
HP Stream X360
The HP Stream X360 is beautiful made and packs touchscreen which is fun for browsing media files and internet. It comes with latest Windows 10 OS and free 1 year subscription of Office – both of which are touch-friendly. HP Stream X360 is very powerful and launches app very quickly.
* 11.6 in LED (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
* Intel N2840 processor, 32GB eMMC SSD Storage
* Windows 8.1, 64-bit, Free upgrade to windows 10
* 1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; HDMI; Wi-Fi and miracast
* Includes Office 365 Personal
11” Apple Macbook Air – choose this if backlit keyboard is important to you
The Macbook Air looks amazing thanks to its all aluminum chassis and 2.4 pound weight. It packs latest Intel Iris graphics and comes with choice of Core i5 or i7 processor. Since the processors used by Apple Macbook Air are extremely power sipping, you get great battery life. The company claims around 8-9 hours of runtime on a single charge. To make the overall package even more irresistible, Apple offers a nice backlit keyboard on this ultrabook and multi touch track pad that supports tons of useful gestures.
* Intel Core i5 processor
* 4 GB of RAM
* 128 GB SSD
* 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000
* OS X Mavericks; Up to 9 hours of battery life