Best 11.6 inch laptop / ultrabook in 2017: Thin 11″ laptops
To keep it short, a 2017 11 inch ultrabook packs more power than a netbook. These 11.6 inch ultrabooks are compact and powerful at the same time
Most of us think of Ultrabooks as laptops with 13 or 15 inch displays but some yearn for even smaller 11 inch laptops / ultrabooks. For such people portability is the utmost priority. These are not just netbooks or mini laptops as they pack same the extra ordinary power like their bigger 15 inch ultrabook models. By the way, if all you do is web surfing and normal office work without a lot of multitasking involved then a netbook will suit you better. They are cheaper too. Find best netbook of 2017 here.
All of these cheap 11″ laptop / ultrabook laptops come with solid state drives, excellent display quality, spacious keyboards and at least 5-6 hours of real world use. Of course unlike bigger 13 ” ultrabook or 15 inchers, these are much easier to lug around. It shall be noted that not all 11.6 inch laptops are ultrabooks.
People love 11.6 inch ultrabook or thin 11 inch laptops for their compactness, light weight and power. Some of these have touchscreens and backlit keyboards too to help to type in dimly lit places. The new one from Microsoft even packs a stylus to let you write directly on the display.
Best 11 inch ultrabook is Dell i3169-0010BLU
This ultrabook comes with 11 inch touchscreen display, convertible laptop design that doubles it as tablet and powerful processor. If money is not a problem, consider getting this Dell. It comes with latest ultrabook processor, Intel Core M3 which normally runs at 900MHz to conserve battery life but bumps to 2.2GHz when doing heavy work. It comes with spacious 500GB hard disk and 4GB RAM to ensure excellent user experience. Plus, it looks the best too.
* Intel Core m3 6Y30 0.9 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM + 500 GB HDD Storage
* 11.6 Inch HD (1366×768 pixels) LED-Lit Touchscreen Display
* Windows 10 Operating System; Bali Blue
Best 11 inch laptop / ultrabook should come with these specificationss
Power-frugal processor: An ultrabook / laptop with 11 inch display should come with a power-frugal processor that gives great performance and battery life. It should be able to maintain a balance between the two. Since ultrabooks have fairly thin chassis, manufactures equip them with ultra-low voltage processors that dissipate little heat while delivering stellar battery life and performance.
Excellent battery life: Thanks to ultra low voltage processors, battery life is excellent on most 11 inch ultrabooks. You will easily be able to leave your charger at home as most offer around 5-6 hour runtime on single charge.
Comfortable keyboard: If you buy a high quality 11 inch ultrabook from below given list, you will have a laptop with best keyboard and multi-touch touchpad. An ideal keyboard should have 1.5-1.8mm key pitch and appropriate distance between keys for best typing experience.
Asus VivoBook E200HA
Asus VivoBook E200HA has ultra compact design and offers whopping 13+ battery life on a single charge. It has decent enough performance for your daily work and boots OS and apps quickly thanks to flash storage and the fact it is tweaked for windows 10. Typing is a breeze on it thanks to excellent keyboard and roomy touchpad that accepts all windows 10 gestures. The Asus E200HA is one of the few 11 inch laptops with 4GB RAM which is necessary if you are a demanding user.
* 11.6″ display with HD resolution
* Intel quad core Atom processor, integrated graphics
* 32GB flash storage + 4GB RAM
HP Pavilion X360
HP Pavilion 11 is a 11 inch HP ultrabook packing latest Intel processor and touchscreen display allowing user to directly interact with the display. Since windows 10 is optimized for touchscreen, you will love using HP Pavilion 11 for your daily tasks and business use.
* Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L RAM + 32GB SSD, micro SD card slot
* Windows 10, 3-cell lithium-ion Battery, up to 11.5 hours battery life
* 11.6-Inch 1366×768 pixel LED-lit Touch Screen, 360°flip-and-fold design
This 11″ ultrabook is the best one of the lot packing a powerful processor and near 5 star rating at amazon store. It runs the latest version of Windows, the Windows 10 and comes with spacious 64GB SSD and 2GB RAM. The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 is clearly the best 11 inch ultrabook out there.
* Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-core processor, clocked at 1.1GHz
* 2GB DDR3L SDRAM; Integrated Intel HD Graphics, 64GB eMMC storage
* 11.6 Inch WXGA (1366×768) LED-lit Screen
* Windows 10 Operating System, up to 6 hours battery life; 0.82″ thin; 2.97lbs
This touchscreen ultrabook with 11″ display is currently being sold at discounted prices. It has powerful Intel processor and is tweaked for windows 10. Despite being so thin, it has lots of connectivity options. You can use this 11″ ultrabook as tablet and in tent mode, making it great for watching movies or viewing presentations.
* Intel Pentium mobile processor N3710, Ultra-low-voltage platform
* 500GB hard drive for serviceable file storage space, 4GB high-bandwidth RAM
* 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology. WLED backlight
* Weighs 3.11 lbs. and measures 0.80″ thin
* Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system
The Lenovo N22 is built like a tank and packs latest dual core Intel processor and 4GB RAM which makes it excellent for viewing media files and browsing the internet. It comes with latest Windows 10 OS that runs amazingly fast thanks to 4GB RAM and SSD storage. Lenovo N22 is very powerful and launches app instantly. Battery life is upto 14 hours.
* Anti glare 11.6 in LED (1366 x 768) display
* Intel N3050 processor, 64GB eMMC SSD Storage
* Windows 10, Up to 14 hours of battery life
* Stereo Speakers, Water resistant keyboard, Sealed Touchpad
Lenovo IdeaPad 110S
We are still not sure how Lenovo is able to offer an 11″ ultrabook for under 200 dollars. Our staff uses this laptop and it is amazingly thin and light. All of this site’s articles are written on it and we get whole day battery life from it. Its keyboard is simply superb! It wakes from up sleep in one second and runs applications quickly thanks to flash storage and fast processor. Get it while the stocks last.
* 11.6″ 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
* Intel Celeron N3060 dual core processor by Intel, integrated graphics
* 32GB eMMC SSD, 2GB DDR3 RAM, micro SD card slot
HP Stream 11
The HP Stream 11 has been selling like hotcakes since the very beginning. People love HP as company as they offer excellent after sales service. It runs Windows 10 and loads apps quickly thanks to its flash drive.
* 11.6″ HD display, 1366×768 pixels
* Intel N3060 powerful processor
* Windows 10 with pre-loaded Office 365
* 32 GB Solid-State Drive, 4GB SDRAM
The Chromebook from Asus takes the crown of cheapest 11 inch ultrabook of 2017. It is not only incredbily thin but super cheap too. Priced around 200 dollars, it features water resistant and rugged construction. The Acer Cloudbook has excellent computing power for your daily needs and more. And since it runs ChromeOS, it is not prone to virus attacks.
* Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz
* ChromeOS, 10-hour battery life
* 11.6-Inch HD Screen, 180 degree hinge
* 4GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory, 16GB Internal Storage
Acer Aspire One
Do not underestimate this 11″ ultrabook. It packs alot of power underhood and is built like a tank. Featuring latest Intel processor, 4GB RAM and SSD, the Acer Aspire One features serious looks and specs.
* Intel Celeron N3060 processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 32GB SSD
* 11.6-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
* Windows 10 operating system
Asus Transformer Book
This is one of the few 11″ ultrabooks with under $500 price tag which is as unbelievably thin and features a detachable screen that allows the user to use it as standalone tablet. Powered by quad core Intel processor, the Asus Transformer Book boasts extra ordinary 9 hour battery life. It does not have the horse power of a Dell Inspiron or Acer R11 but is good enough for office, some Photoshop, Skype and web browsing. If you are into detachable laptops, consider ones where package includes keyboard dock. Asus Transformer book comes with one.
* 11 inch IPS display with HD resolution
* 128GB fast SSD drie with 4GB RAM
* Quad core Intel processor
* Keyboard dock with multi touch trackpad, Pen included in package
* Genuine Windows 10 operating system pre loaded.
Acer One 10
Acer One 10 is an amazing deal where you are getting a small 10.1″ laptop whose display is detachable, allowing user to use it as standalone computer. It comes preloaded with Windows 10 and beefy battery that gives 12 hour of runtime on a single charge.
* Intel quad core Atom x5-Z8300 processor
* Windows 10, Up to 12-hour battery life
* 32GB Internal Storage, 2GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory
* 10.1 inch HD Screen, Intel HD Graphics
Lenovo ThinkPad 11E
Lenovo Thinkpad 11E is a 11 inch ultrabook that comes with solid state drive. It features 11.6″ display packing HD resolution and has anti glare coating allowing user to use the 11″ ultrabook in brightly lit environments.
* Intel Celeron Quad-core N3150 1.6GHz processor
* 11.6 inch HD display with anti glare coating
* 4GB DDR3 RAM + 128GB Solid State Drive
* Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Bluetooth, 720P HD Webcam
* 4-Cell (42 WHr) Lithium-Ion; up to 11.5 hours battery life
Lenovo Yoga 710
This Lenovo Yoga 710 might has 11″ full HD touchscreen display which makes it compact and easy to carry around. It is the most powerful 11 inch laptop out there. It packs latest Core i5 ultrabook processor by Intle and packs IPS display that offers super wide viewing angles. It is tweaked for windows 10 and runs buttery smooth thanks to 128GB SSD and fast processor. You can flip screen and use it as tablet. It weighs mere 2.26lbs and measures just 0.6″ thin.
* 111.6 inch diagonal WUXGA+ IPS WLED-backlit Display (1920 x 1280) Touchscreen
* Intel 7th generation Kaby Lake Core i5-7Y54 processor, upto 3.2GHz clock speed
* 128 GB solid-state drive + 8GB DDR3 RAM
Dell Inspiron i3179
Dell Inspiron i3179 is a powerhouse, packing 2-in-1 feature that lets you use it as tablet and laptop. It has latest 7th generation Intel Core M3 processor which is not only powerful but also extremely power-sipping that ensures long battery life without compromise on performance front. The keyboard on the Dell i3179 is most comfortable and so its accurate, multitouch touchpad. The build quality is second to none. If you are planning to do a little more than just web surfing, the Dell Inspiron i3179 is the ideal choice.
* Intel Core M3 processor
* 4 GB of RAM, 500GB HDD
* 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics
* Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system