Best laptop under 200 300 dollar in 2016 – cheap laptop with windows in 2016
Cheapest windows laptops that retail under 200, 300 dollars still have good build quality and run genuine windows 10 operating system
We will help you find top laptops under 200 in 2016. Windows laptops are the choice of computers for serious users. They support all the printers, scanners and other computer appliances out there. In 2016 it is possible to buy windows 10 laptop under 200 dollars. This is due to the fact that Intel has made its entry level processors cheaper than before. Also, laptop manufactures buy processors and other computer units in bulk to reduce the cost even further which is why you will find tons of windows 10 laptops under 300 and 200 dollars.
These 200 dollar laptops ooze out quality and performance that is good enough for everyday use but if you want bigger displays and higher performance you might want to see gaming laptops under 500 dollars which includes very powerful gaming laptops with bigger displays and more powerful processors and discrete graphics. Windows laptop under 200 are given below.
Best laptop under 200 is HP 14-an013nr
This is the sleekest and most serious looking windows 10 laptop that you can get right now. It offers big 14-inch full HD 1080p display and runs on AMD E2 quad core processor that is backed by 4GB RAM. It runs applications and boots very quickly. We love its keyboard which has high quality chiclet keys and appropriate spacing that makes it ideal for writers or anyone who types a lot on their laptop.
* 14.0-inch diagonal Full HD IPS UWVA Brightview WLED-backlit (1920×1080)
* AMD E2-7110 QC, 1.8GHz, Quad-Core Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L-SDRAM Memory + 32GB Solid State Drive
Best laptop under 200 is
Expectations you should have in a laptop under 200 dollars
Display: As surprising it may sound but you will be able to find laptops with all sorts of screen sizes in laptops under 200 category. Prices of computer components have come down in a big way and that is why you will find mainstream and netbook laptops in this category.
Processor: You will find laptops packing Intel Celeron, Pentium and entry-level AMD processors. The performance of these laptops is much better than what you have been expecting as technology has improved a lot and processors have become more powerful and efficient when compared to the previous generations. In fact, there are several laptops that offer fanless computing too and the best part is they do not cost much.
Flash storage or HDD: If you love speed and can do away with small storage, get the laptops with flash storage. You can expand it later using microSD card slot. If need a lot of storage, getting laptop with hard disk makes more sense.
RAM: Some of the laptops that come with flash storage come with 2GB RAM which is enough for running windows 10 smoothly. The new operating system by Microsoft is made with such laptops in mind and you will surprised to see how fast they run, chiefly due to use of flash storage instead of hard disk. That being said, there are still a lot of laptops that come with 4GB RAM in this category.
DVD drive: If you go for the thin and light laptops or netbooks, you will not find models with DVD drive. If you do not have the need for a DVD drive, we suggest going for the thin laptops or netbooks as you will be able to carry them around more easily.
Dell i3168 costs little more than 200 dollars but that extra is worth every penny. You are getting an improved processor and touchscreen display. The chassis is more classy and so is its design. It has 2-in-1 convertible laptop design that lets you use it as tablet. Battery life is more than six hours even under heavy use. Performance is better than most netbooks out there and you can get some real work done on this sub-$200 laptop.
* 11.6-Inch 1366×768 pixel LED-lit Touch Screen
* Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz Processor
* 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM + 32 GB Solid-State Drive, expandable via microSD, Windows 10
Lenovo N22 is a high performance netbook being sold for under 200 dollars. It packs a comfortable keyboard with appropriate key pitch and key spacing. Battery life is more than 7-hours on single charge while delivering stellar performance from its dual-core Intel processor backed by 4GB RAM.
* 11.6 Inch TrueLife 1366 x 768 HD LED-backlit Anti-Glare Display
* Intel Celeron Dual-core processor N3050 2MB Cache 1.6GHz up to 2.16GHz
* 4GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB Flash eMMC Storage
* 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL Drive
* HDMI, 1xUSB 3.0, 2xUSB 2.0, microSD Card Reader
* Intel Celeron N3050 processor with integrated graphics
* 11.6 / 14″ inch display; 32GB flash storage and 2GB RAM
* Eight hour battery life
* Windows 10 OS
Lenovo Ideapad 100S
This is the best laptop under 200 of 2016. It is super thin and weighs mere 1.5 kilos. Superb build quality and battery life. The quad core processor along with speedy SSD are tweaked for windows 10 so they loads applications and operating system very quickly. It resumes from standby in less than a second. Keyboard is comfortable and offers excellent typing experience.
* Quad core Intel Atom processor
* Excellent build quality by Lenovo
* 11.6″ LED backlight display with Intel HD graphics
* Windows 10 OS; 32GB SSD and 2GB RAM
* 14 inches compact and lightweight laptop with 1366 by 768 HD resolution.
* Intel Dual Core N2840 2.16GHz (Turbo up to 2.58GHz).
* 2GB RAM/ 32GB storage. Latest Windows 10 operation system.
* Durable, full size chiclet keyboard. 1.6mm key travel distance.
* Features 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports. Also has Bluetooth 4.0.
Lenovo Ideapad 14
How thin is too thin? This Lenovo laptop is the cheapest ultrabook with windows 10 onboard. Being mere 0.73″ thick, it weighs 3.3 pounds and is powered by latest Intel Celeron processor and super fast 64GB of flash storage that makes everything blistering fast. It enjoys great user reviews and has stellar build quality too.
* 14″ display with HD resolution (1366×768)
* Intel Celeron N3050 processor, integrated graphics
* 2GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB flash storage
HP Stream 11 $199 and HP Stream 14
* Latest Intel N3050 processor with solid state drive for quick OS and app bootup
* 11.6″ display with HD resolution (14″ model costs )
* 32GB SSD, 4GB RAM and micro SD card slot for storage expansion
* Windows 10 operating system
* 15.6 display; Only laptop under 300 to posses a DVD drive
* Latest celeron N3050 processor
* 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk drive
* Card reader, webcam, bluetooth, Wi-Fi and number pad. Is number pad important to you? Find out laptops with number pad.
* Genuine windows 10 operating system
Dell Inspiron I3452
* 14″ display with 1366 x 768 HD resolution
* Intel Celeron processor N3050 with Intel HD graphics
* 2GB Memory + 32GB eMMC flash memory
* Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 OS
* 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and HDMI 1.4a ports
The laptops given above are more than enough powerful to run Windows 10 smoothly. However they are not super thin but then if you want thinness, you should go for an 11 inch ultrabook that are super thin and offer super long battery life. If ultrabooks are too expensive for you, going for a netbook still makes perfect sense. They have come a long way and are powerful enough for your daily needs.