Best netbook 2017: Cheap Netbooks under 500: netbook under 300, 200 dollars
List of best cheap netbooks under 500, 200 and 300 dollars. Top netbooks of 2017
Find the best netbook of 2017. Netbooks were in their prime in 2008 but you would not believe that they are still being sold in massive numbers. The only difference in 2017 is that manufactures do not like to call these mini laptops as netbooks. They are simply either called sub-notebooks or compact laptops. However laptop experts including the team at check laptop calls it as netbooks. So which are the best netbooks to buy in 2017?
A lot has change in 2017. Compared to 2008, when we had to use slow processors but not any more. Thanks to powerful ultra low voltages processors for laptops and efficient CPU technologies, the 2017 netbooks are able to offer great performance and battery life at same time. If you are buying a netbook just because you are short on cash, then we rather suggest to you buy a mainstream laptop under 200 dollars. These run window 10 and run on latest hardware. Anyway, enough talking, here is the list of the best netbooks of 2017.
Best netbook of 2017 is Lenovo IdeaPad 110s
Lenovo 110s packs superb build quality and comes with latest windows 10 operating system. It comes out of suspended mode in less than second. Powered by latest Intel processor, it comes with flash storage that boots OS and apps in less than couple of seconds. It is incredibly fine-tuned for windows 10 and you will be surprised with its amazing performance. It delivers 8-10 hour battery life and all these features make it the best netbook of 2017.
* 11.6″ LED backlight display with Intel HD Graphics
* Intel Celeron N3060 processor
* 2GB RAM + 32GB eMMC flash memory, micro SD card slot to expand internal storage
* Built-in Webcam; WLAN 802.11n; HDMI; USB 2.0; Headphone; Microphone
* Windows 10 operating system
Choosing the best netbook of 2017: What to look out for?
Display: Screen sizes in netbooks vary from 10.1 inches and go up to 12.1 inches. You wouldn’t believe how much size and weight one inch adds. The best netbook, shown above has 11.6” and we believe that is the perfect screen size for a netbook. It makes sure the screen is not too big and keeps the overall dimensions compact. Remember, you will be carrying this laptop with you all day so it makes sense to get one with decent display size and compact frame.
Touchscreen: Some of the latest models also come with touchscreen. Keep in mind that adding such feature might bump up the screen a bit but it can also save you some cash if you wanted to double your netbook as a 2-in-1 detachable laptop or hybrid notebook. Such devices are growing in popularity.
Keyboard: While some argue that netbooks do not come with decent keyboards, tell them to look at some of the top 11 inch ultrabooks and netbooks launched in 2017. These netbooks have some of the best keyboards out there and this makes them ideal for writers, typists and office work.
Battery life: Having laptop with long battery life is incredibly important. People buy netbooks to work on the go and if you are forced to carry netbook charger everywhere you go, then it defeats the purpose of its usability. That is only those mini laptops made to this list which yield 6+ battery life.
Weight: All netbooks in this list weigh around 3 pounds. Netbook should be light weight otherwise you would have been fine carrying those big laptops.
List of best netbooks of 2017.
You can fold the display back and turn this netbook into a tablet. There is lots of performance packed inside thanks to latest Intel CPU and light ChromeOS. The ChromeOS is not prone to viruses and this makes it an excellent web browsing machine.
* 11.6″ clear bright display with HD resolution
* Intel HD Graphics and powerful N3150 CPU
* 32GB flash storage and 4GB RAM, ChromeOS
HP Stream 11
The HP Stream 11 is cheap, cheerful and very fast, thanks to the SSD that starts apps within couple of seconds. Boot times are under 10 seconds and it gives tough competition to 11 inch ultrabooks. This is latest 3rd generation Stream 11 and it brings plethora of improvements over outgoing models that include more memory, powerful processor and streamlined design.
* Bright 11.6-Inch Screen with HD resolution
* Powerful Intel N3060 processor with Intel HD Graphics
* Genuine Windows 10 operating system with Free Office for one year
* 32 GB Solid-State Drive with 4GB DDR3L SDRAM
This is the latest netbook of 2017 packing latest Intel processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB SSD flash drive. It is powerful, capable and tweaked for windows 10. Asus L200HA has one of the well designed keyboard and touchpad out there. Multitouch gestures in windows 10 work like a charm. Also, it looks much more premium and expensive than other netbooks in its class.
* 11.6 inches ultra-compact design (2.2 lbs) with Windows 10 Pre-installed and 1 year Office 365, Intel Quad-Core Atom Z8350 1.44 GHz (Turbo to 1.92 GHz) Processor, 64GB eMMC storage, 4GB DDR3 RAM
This Dell netbook comes in red and packs an speedy SSD instead of hard disk for faster app-launches. We love how Dell has equipped it with a touchscreen display which is not found in most netbooks at this price point. If most of the work that you do is insider a web browser or you do not store a lot on your computer, then this Dell i3168-0027RED is a great choice.
* Intel N3060 1.6 GHz Processor, integrated graphics
* 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 32 GB SSD Storage expandable via SD card slot
* 11.6″ HD touchscreen display
HP Pavilion X2
Good things come in small packages and this HP netbook has so much talent packed inside. You are getting quad core processor, 9.5-hour battery life, latest windows 10, and detachable laptop design. This means you can use the screen part as tablet. It is compact and capable enough to get the job done.
| 10.1″ diagonal IPS WXGA BrightView WLED-backlit Touchscreen (1280 x 800), Quad Core Intel Atom x5-Z8350 1.44 GHz with Turbo up to 1.92 GHz Burst Frequency), 2GB RAM SDRAM, Intel HD Graphics; 32GB SSD
HP X360 11-AB011DX
HP X360 2-in-1 laptop is great for those who are planning to use their netbook as laptop. Packing 12″ display, to use it in tablet mode, just bend the display back and voila, you have a tablet in your hand. Keyboard is disabled when using it in convertible laptop tablet mode. It packs a lot of power underneath and has touchscreen panel allowing user to directly interact with the display. Easily the best netbook of 2017.
* Intel Celeron N3060 processor clocked at 1.6GHz, 2MB cache, offers 4-way processing
* 11.6″ 10-point multitouch display, 2 in 1 Convertible design – folds for Laptop, Tablet, Tabletop, Presentation, and Audience modes
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory, 32GB eMMC flash storage
The Lenovo N22 is the best netbook of 2017. It is cheap and surprisingly one of the new models with 4GB RAM onboard. It is made for windows 10 in mind so everything works as expected. It is very fast thanks to flash storage which loads up the operating system and software within 1-2 seconds. Battery life is 8-10 hours which is great for travelers and people who like to be productive on the move.
* 11.6″ LED TFT LCD Matte screen, 1366×768
* Intel Celeron N3050 Processor (2MB L2 cache 1.60GHz up to 2.48GHz burst frequency)
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM, 64GB eMMC flash storage, microSD card slot
* Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 802.11ac MIMO WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI with HDCP, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11E
Lenovo ThinkPad 11E have the best build quality of any netbook in 2017. So if you buy this Lenovo netbook, you can be assured that it would never break down and will continue to serve for many years to come. Powered by quad core processor, it has fast 128GB SSD and 4GB RAM to keep system running smoothly. It has touchscreen display which can be folded back as shown below. It is one of the best netbooks of 2017.
* Intel N3150 Quad-Core 1.6GHz processor for impressive performance results and energy efficiency.
* 11.6″ 1366 x 768 HD Anti-Glare LED-backlit, 4GB DDR3, 128GB Solid State Drive
ASUS Transformer T102HA
Asus Transformer Book is very, very thin yet it packs so much power inside. With all that power and touchscreen, it does not compromise on the battery life front and delivers whopping 10 hours runtime. Its magnesium alloy body weighs less than 1.7 lbs with keyboard attached and this makes it extremely easy to carry around.
* Detachable laptop design
* Quad core Intel x5-Z8350 processor
* 128GB onboard storage and 4 GB RAM
* Original Windows 10 pre-installed, 10.1″ inch touchscreen display with HD resolution (1280 x 800)
Dell Inspiron i3179
This is a powerful netbook packing touchscreen and convertible 2-in-1 style design. The screen supports multi touch gestures. Unlike most of the so called best netbooks, the Dell Inspiron is a serious laptop packing serious multi tasking capabilities and mainstream laptop processor to get real work done.
* Latest Intel Core M3-7Y30 with Integrated Intel HD Graphics
* 500 GB hard disk with 4-GB RAM
* 11.6 Inch HD display with touchscreen support. Multi touch supported
* Genuine copy of Windows 10 Operating System pre-installed
Acer Aspire One Cloudbook
We have no idea how Acer is offering a full fledge Windows 10 netbook with so much power for so cheap but looks like they want to increase their marketshare in the us wiht the Cloudbook. People are loving it and so do we. At 170 dollars, you cannot wrong.
* 11.6-Inch high definition display with Intel HD Graphics
* Powerful Intel Celeron processor, Windows 10 with 1 year free Office subcription
* Whopping 8-hour battery life, 32 GB Internal Storage with 2GB RAM
HP Spectre X2 12-a008nr
HP makes some amazing netbooks that double as detachable laptops and HP Spectre X2 is a fine example of that. It has a detachable display which works like a standalone windows 10 tablet when removed from its keyboard dock. It is powered by the latest ultra-efficient yet quite powerful Intel M3 processor. The display packs IPS technology, measures 12″ and packs stunning full HD resolution. It quite frankly has the best viewing angles of all netbooks of 2017. HP Spectre X2 is the most feature packed netbook of 2017. It has near full size laptop keyboard which means typing on it is delightful.
* 12″ full HD multi touch + detachable display
* Intel Core M3-6Y30 processor, integrated graphics
* 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Windows 10
Asus Chromebook Flip
The Asus Chromebook Flip is clearly the most well built netbook of the lot, which also explains its slightly higher price tag. It is ruggedized, waterproof and dons a touchscreen that lets you use it as tablet. You get a very powerful non-Atom processor, and solid state drive for near-instant app loading for better user experience.
* Intel Celeron N3350 1.6 GHz Processor
* 4GB RAM + 32GB eMMC storage
* 11.6 inch true life 1366 x 768 HD display with touchpanel built in
RCA Cambio is not the most powerful netbook but is definitely the cheapest. It is excellent for those who are want super laptop that is size of a netbook and can be used as tablet. It comes with free one year subscription of Office 365 too so you will be productive right out of box.
| 10″ display, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, windows 10, touchscreen, 1-year office 365 subscription
This is one of the cheapest netbook from a very reputed laptop brand. It comes with 4GB RAM and a very capable Celeron N3060 processor that is tweaked for windows 10, giving you a very smooth user experience. It has nice anti-glare display that is an absolute joy to watch YouTube videos and do web surfing. It delivers enough performance for web work, office and some photoshop. You get one year of free Office 365 subscription with it. Easily the best netbook of 2017.
* 11.6-inch display with 1366×768 pixel resolution
* Intel Celeron N3060 dual core processor
* 32GB eMMC storage, 4GB RAM
* Stereo MaxxAudio speakers, HD webcam, microphone