Best Cheapest ultrabook under 500 dollars in 2017 – best cheap ultrabooks under 400, 300 dollars
Our laptop experts will help you find the best cheap ultrabooks under 500 dollars that have latest Intel processor, lots of storage and RAM.
Best ultrabook under 500 dollars in USA. Find out which are the best cheap ultrabook models on sale in 2017 under 300, 400 and 500 dollars that pack the latest Intel or AMD processors, great battery life and fast storage. Ultrabooks are powerful and thin laptops that made were launched back in 2011 by Intel. The term Ultrabook means a laptop that makes use of SSD (solid state drive), Intel Core i-series ultra low voltage processors and chassis that has thickness of 10mm or less. But now AMD has joined the ultrabook range with their own low consumption processors.
Also find cheap ultrabook in 300, 400 and 500 dollars.
What makes an ultrabook under 500 different from a laptop?
Sleekness: There are cheap laptops out there so why buy an ultrabook under 500 dollars? The reason is that the ultrabooks are sleeker and thinner than the laptops. They can slip into your bag easier and have smaller profile.
Premium build quality: Ultrabooks are well known for having superior and more premium build quality.
Performance: Most of the ultrabooks are powered by ULV-Intel processors that consume little power but yield excellent performance. That is why battery life on ultrabooks is generally better than laptops. This also means that ultrabooks generate less heat and you can use them on your laps for prolong durations without running into health problems. That being said, there are certain models that powered by AMD processors.
Battery life: As mentioned above, since the ultrabooks are powered by ULV processors that give better battery life than mainstream laptops. That’s why most ultrabooks have excellent battery life.
All these criterias earlier pushed their price tags to more than 1000 dollars, sometimes higher than $1500 but as the years gone by, the technology to make thin laptops have allowed the manufactures to create ultrabooks under 500 dollars which is why I sometimes think if I should go for a cheap laptop with ultra low voltage processor, an ultrabook with entry level specs or just a cheap 300 dollar laptop with windows 10 operating system? You should also check the battery life figures of these cheap ultrabooks as sometimes laptop manufactures often make the chassis so thin which reduces the battery life. Since one is going to use these while on the move, you would want it to have good battery life. Otherwise you will end up searching for power outlets to charge your ultrabook up.
Well if you prefer thin and light ultrabooks, there you already have an answer – an ultrabook under $ 500. Our laptop experts found the best and cheapest high quality ultrabooks and listed them here for your convenience. Keep in mind that since these ultrabooks are cheap, they lack advanced features like backlit keyboard and if that is important to you, you should see list of ultrabooks with backlit keyboard here. Finally, here is the list of best cheap ultrabooks under 500 dollars.
Best ultrabook under 500 and 400 dollars are mentioned below.
Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA
This Asus laptop is the best ultrabook under 500 of 2017. It is powered by latest ultrabook-specific M3 processor that handles your daily chores easily and more. Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA has a beautiful full HD screen that can be rotated back to be used as a large, slate tablet. Its 6th generation Intel M3 processor delivers excellent performance and long battery life. The chassis is light weight having 3-lbs weight and feels extra premium with its thin aluminium body.
* 13.3″ FHD screen, 1920×1080 pixels, touchscreen panel
* Intel Core m3-6Y30 Processor
* 256GB Solid State Drive with 8GB DDR3 RAM
HP Pavilion 13 X360
The HP Pavilion 13 might be little more than 500 dollars but it is worth every single penny. Packing full HD display with touchscreen panel, latest i5 kabylake processor, spacious hard disk and ability to use it as slate windows tablet makes it the best 2 in 1 laptop in USA. Battery life is excellent yielding 6-8 hours on single charge. An excellent ultrabook around 500 dollars.
* Intel Core i5-7200U 2.3 GHz skylake processor
* 13.3-Inch Full-HD (1920×1080) touchscreen display
* 1000 GB hard disk drive, 8GB SDRAM and Windows 10 OS
This ultrabook from Asus packs full size laptop keyboard with dedicated numberpad and features a nice big 15.6″ display as well. You get extremely fast 256GB SSD which is backed by 8GB RAM for great multi tasking experience. You will love its full HD screen that delivers sharp images and text. Also, this type of screen shows more content than a typical HD display which helps boosting productivity.
* 15.6″ FHD display packing 1920×1080 resolution
* Intel Core i3 7200U ultrabook CPU, integrated graphics
* 256GB SSD, 8GB DDR4 RAM, DVDRW/CD-RW
The Asus X555DA is very powerful yet cheap AMD ultrabook that handle almost app or game out there with ease. Thanks to its quad core AMD chipset backed by 8GB RAM and fast 256GB SSD, you have an ultrabook laptop that can put even the most expensive ones to shame. It has full HD resolution that lets you work with more content at a time. You get crisper graphics and clearer text as well. Easily, the best ultrabook under 500 dollars right now.
* 15.6 inches LED backlit display, 1920×1080 pixel resolution, matte finished.
* AMD Quad Core A10-8400P 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) processor + Radeon R6 GPU
* 8GB RAM/ 256GB SSD with DL DVD±RW/CD-RW. Windows 10 operation system.
* Feature 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports.
* 1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection
Dell Inspiron i5378
This Dell ultrabook doubles as tablet and runs latest Windows 10 operating system. Its Intel i5 processor is powerful and at the same time, very power-sipping giving you great, 6-hour battery life. The processor is Intel’s latest kabylake which makes it more efficient than the outgoing generation. The keyboard is nicely laid out and backlit which assists you typing in dark. It also doubles as cheap gaming laptop as we were able to run World of Warcraft on it with no dropped frames.
* Intel Core i5-7200U Processor clocked at 3.1GHz
* 8GB DDR4 SDRAM; Integrated Intel HD Graphics
* 1000GB HDD Storage
* 13.3 Inch FHD 1920×1080 LED-lit Screen
Asus Q304UA is a feature-rich ultrabook around 500 dollars. It has latest kabylake Intel i5 processor that delivers stunning performance while delivering good battery life. The touchscreen display can be folded back and used as tablet. The backlit keyboard together with large multitouch touchpad offers amazing laptop navigation experience.
* 13.3-inch full HD screen, multitouch feature, flip-and-fold design
* Latest Intel Core i5-7200u processor, Intel HD graphics 620
* 6GB RAM, 1000GB HDD, backlit keyboard
Lenovo Ideapad 100s 14″
Lenovo makes great laptops and this ultra-thin ultrabook is a dynamite in a small package offering more than six hours of runtime on single charge and excellent performance thanks to high-bandwidth RAM and super fast flash storage. It even packs a USB 3.0 port for super fast data transfer speeds. Lenovo has made specially for windows 10 and it even includes keyboard shortcuts for various windows 10-related functions.
* 14 inch display with HD 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
* Intel Celeron Dual-core processor N3050 2MB Cache 1.6GHz up to 2.16GHz
* 2GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB Flash eMMC Storage
Dell Inspiron i3179-0000GRY
This Dell laptop is an ultrabook under 500 dollars but is worth every penny. It features the latest 7th generation Intel Core i-series processor which when coupled with roomy 500GB hard disk which is great for storing a lot of data.
* Intel Core M3-7Y30 Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 500GB HDD
* 11.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
* Windows 10 Operating System; greay chassis
HP Spectre X2
The HP Spectre X2 is the top hybrid laptops out there allowing user to use it as tablet and laptop. When you want to use it as standalone tablet, simply press a button on the keyboard to release the screen. Since all the components required for a computer to work are present in display part, you are able to use this best hybrid laptop as windows 10 tablet. When you want to use it as a laptop, put it into dock. The HP Spectre X2 is powered by latest generation Core M3 processor coupled with 128GB SSD and 4GB RAM gives you an ultrabook that can get any work done, no matter how CPU-intensive it is. Battery life is more than six hours in real life. Display packs full HD resolution. One of the best ultrabooks under 500.
* 12″ full HD display with multi touch funciton
* Intel Core m3-6Y30 processor
* 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM
Asus VivoBook E403SA
The ASUS VivoBook E403SA packs full HD 1080p display and packs thin and light chassis. That said, it is heavy on the performance front packing latest Intel Braswell processor, 4GB RAM and dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
* 14-Inch Full HD 1080P Display, Windows 10 Signature Edition
* Intel Braswell Quad Core N3700 1.6 GHz, Turbo to 2.4 GHz
* Ultra-thin and light design: 0.7″ thin and 3.3 lbs. light. All-day battery rated 57 Whrs
* 128GB eMMC Flash and 4GB RAM for fast boot time and application performance
* Wi-Fi 802. 11 AC. Bluetooth 4.0. 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB3.1 Type C, 1 x HDMI. One year Domestic Warranty.
HP Business 15
This extremely-professional looking laptop from HP offers great performance and battery life chiefly due to i5 processor and zippy 256GB SSD. It has slim form factor and still manages to pack full size keyboard with numpad and large touchpad.
* 15.6 inch HD screen, 1366×768 pixel resolution
* Intel Core i5 6200u 2.3GHz processor
* 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, DVD drive
Dell Inspiron i5559-1747SLV
Dell Inspiron i5559 is a powerful and well-equipped ultrabook capable of handling anything and everything. It comes with touchscreen panel and supports multi-touch gestures. The keyboard is full size and that makes it an excellent, cheap desktop replacement ultrabook under 500 dollars.
* Intel Core i3-6100u 1.6 GHz Processor
* 6 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included; 16 GB Maximum
* 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
* 15.6 Inch HD (1366×768 pixels) LED-lit Touchscreen with Intel Real Sense
* Windows 10 Operating System; Silver Matte Chassis
HP 455 G3
This HP 455 G3 packs all ingredients to be one of the best cheap ultrabooks out there. It has nice, big 15″ screen, quad core AMD processor that is backed by 16GB RAM and 1000GB hard disk. It even has a full size laptop keyboard with dedicated numpad. Also it is one of the most affordable 15 inch ultrabook out there.
* 15.6″ HD display with 1366×768 resolution
* 1TB (1000GB) HDD, 16GB RAM, DVD drive
* Quad core AMD A10-8700P processor, Radeon R7 graphics
Dell Inspiron i3552
Dell Inspiron i3552 is an affordable ultrabook under 500 dollars. The quad core Intel processor and 128GB SSD ensures you get brisk performance. It is under 5-pounds and easy to carry around.
Intel Quad Core Pentium N3700 1.6 GHz Processor
4 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 128 GB SSD Storage
15.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Screen
HP Stream 14
The HP Stream 14 packs a super slim design, a very fast SSD drive and latest Intel processor that runs Windows 10 operating system super fast. You also get one year subscription of Microsoft Office free with it. It is great for college students and light computing work.
* 13.3-Inch 1366×768 pixel LED-lit Screen
* Intel N3060 1.6 GHz Processor
* Windows 10 with pre-loaded Office 365 Personal subscription for one year
* 32 GB Solid-State Drive, 4GB RAM
Dell Inspiron i5559
This Dell ultrabook is priced around 500 dollars and packs a lot of power. Powered by latest i5 processor, it comes with 8GB RAM and 1TB (1000GB) hard disk so you do not have to worry about multi tasking and running out of storage. It has nifty features like touchscreen display with intel realsense technology that lets you control various features of a laptop by doing hand gestures.
* Intel Core i5-6200u 1.6 GHz Processor
* 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD Storage; DVD drive
* 15.6 Inch HD (1366×768 pixels) LED-lit touchscreen
Lenovo Ideapad 310
The Lenovo Ideapad 310 packs high end AMD A10 quad core processor which promises long battery life and terrific CPU and GPU performance thanks to dedicated Radeon R7 graphics. It has big display and spacious 1TB hard disk drive.
* AMD A10-Series A10-9600P quad core processor, AMD Radeon R7 graphics
* 8GB RAM, 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, Multiformat DVD drive
* 15.6″ LED-backlit LCD high-definition widescreen display